Event: The U.S. Embassy in Podgorica has updated its COVID-19 page, which provides the latest information on the ground in Montenegro as well as information on local resources. You may access that information here: https://me.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/. The U.S. Embassy is not arranging repatriation flights; all U.S. citizens in Montenegro should be prepared to shelter in place until local conditions change.
Actions to Take:
· Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Montenegro.
· Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
· For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
· Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
· Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
U.S. Embassy Podgorica, Montenegro
Dzona Dzeksona 2
+382 20 410 500
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Montenegro Country Information
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.