Event: Commercial Flight out of Podgorica, Montenegro
All passengers for tomorrow’s flight have been notified. The U.S. Embassy will be in touch shortly for instructions regarding transportation to the airport. You will also be responsible for providing your own mask and gloves in order to board the flight.
Based on current demand, we expect this will be the only Embassy-organized repatriation flight back to the United States. If you have not taken advantage of this travel opportunity, be prepared to remain in Montenegro for an indefinite period of time.
The U.S. Embassy has also updated its COVID-19 page, which provides the latest information on the ground in Montenegro as well as information on local resources. You may access that information here: https://me.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/.
Actions to Take:
· Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Montenegro.
· Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
· For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
· Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
· Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
U.S. Embassy Podgorica, Montenegro
Dzona Dzeksona 2
+382 20 410 500
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
[https://travel.state..gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/montenegro-travel-advisory.html]Montenegro Country Information
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.