Event: All 34 passengers for today’s flight have successfully departed Montenegro. The U.S. Embassy is not arranging any further repatriation flights at this time.
The U.S. Embassy in Podgorica has also updated its COVID-19 page, which provides the latest information on the ground in Montenegro as well as information on local resources. You may access that information here: https://me.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/.
Actions to Take:
· Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Montenegro.
· Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
· For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
· Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
· Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
U.S. Embassy Podgorica, Montenegro
Dzona Dzeksona 2
+382 20 410 500
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Montenegro Country Information
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.