Health Alert: U.S. Embassy Podgorica, Montenegro (May 15, 2020)
Event: On May 15, 2020 the U.S. Embassy in Podgorica updated its COVID-19 page, which provides the latest information on the ground in Montenegro as well as information on local resources. You may access that information here: https://me.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/. Please note that the U.S. Embassy is not arranging further repatriation flights; all U.S. citizens in Montenegro should be prepared to shelter in place until local conditions change. Any new information about transportation options will be noted on the COVID-19 page, which should be monitored regularly for updates.
Actions to Take:
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19for information on conditions in Montenegro.
- Consult the CDC websitefor the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.govfor the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s websiteon the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
U.S. Embassy Podgorica, Montenegro
Dzona Dzeksona 2
+382 20 410 500
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Montenegro Country Information
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook