Event: The U.S. Embassy in Podgorica updated its COVID-19 page, which provides the latest information on the ground in Montenegro as well as information on local resources. You may access that information here: https://me.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/. Please note that the U.S. Embassy is not arranging further repatriation flights; all U.S. citizens in Montenegro should be prepared to shelter in place until local conditions change.
Actions to Take:
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Montenegro.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444