Notice Number: PR10594894
Issued: April 8, 2022
Deadline for submission: 12:00h local time (CEST) on April 22, 2022
Performing engineering supervision services during the building construction, such as confirmation of execution of works as per the reviewed final design; confirmation of compliance of work; confirmation of quality of work; confirmation of quality of materials and installation; verification that the materials, and devices installed have the prescribed documents necessary for putting them into service; identifying stages for which a report needs to be developed. Filing all necessary reports and completing all administrative tasks with the governing authorities regarding above services. Provide English translations of all submitted documents to the embassy for record purposes.
Firms responding to this announcement on or before closing date will be considered for selection using the following evaluation criteria in descending order of importance:
- Relevant, professional qualifications of the firm in the type of work required for projects in the past two years;
- Specialized experience and technical competence in the type of work required;
- Demonstrated success on similar projects in terms of quality of work and compliance with schedules
- Personnel capacity to accomplish the work in the required time; and
- Licensed by the local authority, fluent in written and spoken English.
The Embassy will select for negotiation the licensed firm that demonstrates the best qualifications. Replies to this advertisement with a completed Standard Form 330, (available upon request), must be received not later than noon local time on April 22, 2022. Requests submitted after this time and to any other e-mail address will not be considered.
Please email your request to PodgoricaSolicitations@state.gov