Notice Type: Solicitation
Issued: June 11, 2019
Deadline for submittal of quotes: July 23, 2019, 16:00h local time
The Embassy has a requirement for a contractor to provide and install a new heat pump with heating/cooling capacity of 100 kW, all associated connection piping, controls, electrical conduit/wiring, devices, and all necessary mechanical and electrical accessories to provide a fully functioning system that meets the project requirements. The heat pump is to be located outside the building at ground level.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
• Be able to understand written and spoken English;
• Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
• Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
• Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
• Meet all local insurance requirements;
• Have no adverse criminal record;
• Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
• Have good experience and past performance records; and,
• Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to complete the work in accordance with this solicitation.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the solicitation documents to the U.S. Embassy, at PodgoricaSolicitations@state.gov